"Like cold water to a weary soul
is good news from a distant land."

Proverbs 25:25 (NIV)

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Return to Kolila

Just up the mountain where we are staying is Kolila Secondary School. There is where Flora was teaching Bookkeeping and Commerce to Forms I-IV when I first came in 1999. James and I hiked up to pay a brief visit, since the school is closed until July and few teachers are there right now.

This is the main building.

This is one of the building that was under construction when we left Tanzania in 2005:

This is the school posta (post office). The back of this building was used for Form I classes while Flora and I were there.

This is looking down the hill at the student dorms and cafeteria. because the school was closed James and I did not go down any further. We plan to return at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment